Welcomeeee!!!


This Blog is dedicated to all Yuri lovers or appreciators like me. You can download Yuri Anime, Hentai, Manga, and Doujins for free and also Futanari stuff. With some exceptions of other things. Use the search button at the top right side to search for what you need.

Currently the file hosts I use to upload things are MediaFire and Megaupload. MediaFire is for uploading Manga, Doujin, and HCGs. Megaupload is for uploading Hentai and Anime.

Please report any dead links or files that aren't working properly. I will re-upload them as soon as possible maybe in like two or three days if I'm not busy.

Enjoy Downloading.
And Leave some comments :]

Amiusa

Genre: Yuri, Futanari, Fisting

The fisting part is towards the end.

Download: Here

1 comments:

  Anonymous

February 16, 2009 at 2:16 AM

I can't download this I´ve been trying since yesterday.